Friday, October 02, 2009

18 kids and sewing that s*** up

It seems that the Duggars have been in the Hollywood rags a lot lately. Apparently producing more children than a farm does potatoes is amazing.

But it does lead to an interesting question.

Am I done, with just one kid? Am I ready to throw off the shackles of diapers and prepare to move on with one child growing up? Simply, I'm not sure.

Chad has always wanted a large family, but I have never wanted a family. I have never wanted to be responsible for anyone but myself. Obviously that has changed but I still feel doubt. Mom's are amazing powerful women with kind words, sly lessons, patience, long hair, and unending beauty. So how the hell do I make the cut?

From the minute Talon was born, it was painful to watch him grow. But, it was also jaw dropping. To watch him learn about his hands and feet, his mouth. Likes, and dislikes. I feel like I am doing a good job, but do I want to risk it again?

Chad says he wants 6 children...I think my counter offer will be 3. This is only because Chad and I are too awesome to not produce. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment